Do you dream of making the world a better place?
Is your spirituality important to you?
L’Arche is an ecumenical faith based organisation with a community of people with & without an intellectual disability. L’Arche Sydney’s community is diverse & shares deeply committed mutual relationships, with people with intellectual disabilities. The community is committed to supporting & enabling people with intellectual disabilities to be more independent in the homes & in the community, thus enhancing their quality of life.
L’Arche in Sydney seeks to attract more Australians to join a programme which will lead to:
- being well trained and committed to life in L’Arche,
- understanding the needs of people with disability,
- appreciating the significance of transforming relationships
- believing in the importance of relationship and mutuality while living together with people with intellectual disabilities in a faith based environment.
Benefits of the Fellowship include:
- Formation/training opportunities in L’Arche;
- Provision of accommodation & meals,
- Experience of community life,
- Certificate 111 in Disabilities training,
- A monthly stipend,
- Return paid air fares to experience a L’Arche community overseas.
Brochure: L’Arche Fellowship Prospectus
Forward your expression of interest either by post or email to:
The Community Leader
L’Arche Sydney Inc.
PO Box 489
Belmore, NSW, 2192
For further information contact:
Community Leader : Krishnee – (02) 9787 8132
L’Arche Sydney Board Chair : Kumar – 0411401690