Transforming hearts and lives- L’Arche in a divided world wants to be a sign of hope.
Our mission is to-
- Make known the gifts of people with intellectual disabilities, revealed through mutually transforming relationships.
- Foster an environment in community that responds to the changing needs of our members, whilst being faithful to the core values of our founding story.
- Engage in our diverse cultures, working together toward a more human society.
L’Arche communities help peoples’ lives to flourish, where each individual finds:
- The dignity of being accepted
- A real place of belonging
- Skills so they can achieve their dreams.